What is a Global Ambassador?
Ambassadors serve as official representatives of International Programs and advocates for International Education. Through training sessions and participation in events throughout each semester, we will prepare you to educate, support and engage others in meaningful ways to gain a broad sense of intercultural experiences and what it can do to enrich the college experience…as it obviously has for you!
Benefits of being an Ambassador
- Meet others who share your passion for international relationships
- Welcome new international students to campus
- Share your abroad experiences
- Gain public speaking and presentation skills
- Enhance your resume through leadership and service
- Attend ambassador training program at beginning of each semester
- Commit to participating in 2 events per month
- Maintain good academic standing
- Must attend regularly scheduled monthly meetings
- Available for at least 2 consecutive semesters