PLEASE NOTE: All education abroad appointments will be conducted online through ZOOM until further notice. Currently, education abroad programs have been cancelled for AY'20-21. Applications considered for Fall 2021 will open on October 5th, 2020.
Begin the Application Process
To begin the application process:
- Go to TDS for Study Abroad on the MyUTampa page.
- View programs available and select the UT application button on the right side of your program of interest (apply to one program ONLY). There will be a number of requirements for you to complete.
- There are two parts required for your UT application. When you complete the first set of requirements, the second set will be made available.
- Be sure to begin your provider application, once you have started your UT application.
- At any time, you may contact your education abroad advisor to ask questions or schedule an appointment.
Make an Appointment
PLEASE NOTE: Advising appointments cannot be requested with less than 24 hours notice.